Room with a view

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's been awhile since I last blogged.

Many things have happened.

I have just discovered podcasts. Yeah ... I'm a little slow in keeping up with progress.

I wanted to get podcasts of my favourite radio program, the Shebang from TripleM, which I always listen to on my drive home. As I don't have a radio at home, I might give this podcast thing a go.

I searched for "Shebang" and ended up with more than just that. I also stumbled onto "Love, Sex and the Bible" podcasts from Liquid church from New Jersey, USA.

I had a great time listening to Pastor Tim Lucas preach from Songs of Songs. It's a 9-part sermon which covers from the beginning such as courtship to marriage, and sex during marriage and also fighting in relationships. It's quite wide in its scope and it's rather refreshing to hear sermons on these topics.

The sermons are around an hour in length but they really grab your interest and you don't even feel the time. It's often quite funny with real-life examples being used. Most likely it's about his own experience and he shares about his life honestly before his congregation.

I encourage you, whether you are single, in a relationship or in a marriage, to search for this podcast which can be easily found if you search "Love, Sex and the Bible" or "Pastor Tim Lucas". Otherwise, feel free to email me to ask me more about it. Or I'm quite happy to burn you a copy of the whole 9 sermons onto a CD (in MP3 format).

Grace & Peace,
William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home